25 May 2009

WELCOME FINALLY


Here I am using the credit crunch spare time to seat down more often than usual to write down my thoughts about my passion that is reportage photography, and applied to the wedding industry. I have been working in that field for 10 years now and have done quite a few ones...It is quite funny how genres, trends and economical moves can shift interests. I am particularly enjoying the present time being able to use the new technologies to expose my doubts and propose my expertise to a large audience. So, it is with a great pleasure that I am welcoming you to read, comment and dialogue. I have just finished working on my first book applied to the same topic and welcome you all to have a look on it. It is called " the Art in Wedding Reportage" written by davidB/2exposures. I have used Blurb.com and I must say it has been quite a exciting project to work on. I took me more than two months to gather visuals, retouch them, select them, write the texts, think layout, and finally working it online. I am very happy with it and I hope it will help people to learn quite a few things about the profession, wedding photography and reportage. I also know that most people will not obviously buy it, and it is the reason why I finally decided to create this blog in a more relaxed way where I can treat one idea after the other without rushing. I will try to highlight each time a particular point and demonstrate it with images. This blog is friendly and do wish to promote suppliers as an alternative to online wedding directories. It is a forum and sharing experience which I hope you will join and enjoy.
II exposures
By davidB/2exposures

No comments:

Post a Comment