18 August 2009

WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALIST ASSOCIATION


I was wandering lately looking at other photographers websites. I discovered some interesting works a couple of time. I realized that both photographers were associated with of a worldwide network promoting wedding reportage. As you know me by now I am quite dubious with what people call themselves. Most people go with the latest trend whenever it is convenient. So, I decided to visit this body called WPJA in order to know a bit more about their policies and portfolios. I was genuinely surprised and happy to find out that they were promoting ethics I have been believing in for years. I was not alone eventually...I applied and within a day they accepted me. It is terribly exciting to join this commission which promotes excellence and dedication to the reportage approach. Their guidelines are tight and professional, and that's what we need. It is also a positive way to compete creatively with the other members as they held quaterly contests. Well, have a look on their website to discover great wedding photographers, visit previous contests galleries and find some inspiration from around the globe. Visit www.wpja.com

No comments:

Post a Comment